Nous recherchons pour notre site de France (Reyrieux) un(e)
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Type d'emploi: Temps plein
Type de contrat: indéterminée
Voyage: jusqu’à 65%
- You support and advise our international customers.
- Invitations to tender are always a source of motivation for you to intensively process customer data and processes. Within a team you find customer solutions with high added value for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international projects and negotiate contracts with the aim of establishing long-term relationships with clients.
- You monitor the situation in fluctuating markets, develop strategies accordingly and take measures for international sales.
- Business development will be an important part of your role. You develop appropriate strategies to win new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- You have completed technical vocational training or obtained a technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, commercial engineering or similar).
- You have professional experience in the international sale of complex capital goods, preferably in mechanical engineering.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills.
- You have good skills in French and English; skills in other languages (such as German or Spanish for example) are a plus.
- Desire to travel in France and abroad up to 65% of the time.
Ce que nous offrons:
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Démarrez votre avenir avec MSK.
Nous nous réjouissons de votre candidature en ligne (y compris indication de votre prétention salariale et de votre date de disponibilité).