Nous recherchons pour notre site de un(e)
International Account Manager (m/f/d) Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
- You will support and advise our international customers, particularly in the beverage, glass or household appliance industries.
- Enquiries will act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you will find high value customer solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- You will prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer loyalty.
- You will observe changing market climates and develop corresponding strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You will find suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Professional experience in the international distribution of complex capital goods, preferably from the field of engineering
- Completed technical vocational training or technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, civil engineering or similar) or a degree in business with specialisation in a technical subject
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good command of English and German, further language skills of advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).