Nous recherchons pour notre site de un(e)
SPS Programmer (m/f/d) in Start-up Engineering
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
After extensive integration, you will look after “your” project independently – from development to successful commissioning at our customers’ location.
- You will plan and programme individual machines and fully automated packaging lines. To this end you will create automation solutions and develop control technologies in plant and mechanical engineering (SPS, HMI, Drives etc.).
- You will incorporate your knowledge targeted in the standardisation, maintenance and support of the machine software.
- You will implement new functions in existing software.
- You will document your project (check lists, test plans, operating manuals etc.).
- You will personally carry out test runs and commissioning in house and on site at our customers’ location.
- You will be indispensable at the interface with our specialist departments and with our customers.
- Mechatronics or electronics engineer focusing on automation technology, potentially also with further training as a certified technician, or a complete course of study in electronics engineering, mechatronics engineering or automation technology
- Initial work experience in SPS programming for machine or plant engineering
- Initial knowledge of the Siemens SIMATIC product family (S5, S7, TIA or similar control types, WinCCflexibl) or Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley (ControLogix, RS View)
- Experience of safety technology, bus and drive systems are welcomed but not essential
- Good German and English, other languages of advantage
- Ability to think in a structured way and an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Ready to travel internationally
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).